Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Wednesday 29 October 2014

ICE CREAM SOCIAL

Life has been pretty eventful over the last of weeks with a lot of upcoming changes happening, all wonderful and terrifying. One of the results of the changes is me reassessing my wardrobe size, I am feeling ill typing this because I never cull my clothing. I have a huge wardrobe and actually wear about 10% of it, I feel pretty comfortable writing this here because I know that a lot of you reading are in the exact same boat.  

I will be honest, I am not going to clear out a whole heap of it but I want to make a more active effort to wear more of it and then make decisions on what is really just taking up space. I have also put myself on a spending ban for the next few months.... again another thing that makes me feel ill. I have already been a week a half without treating myself, which is pretty monumental for me and I am very interested in any spending ban tips you want to share? 

Over the next few months if I can stick to plans, you will be seeing a bit more of the back log of my wardrobe. Wish me luck! xo



Unif Space Platforms  - These are old season now but I have only worn them maybe twice? They are super tall with minimal support and they absolutely terrify me. On this particular day, I proved my fear of them was warranted when I managed to take a tumble in them. I can't bare to part with them though because they are so dreamy.

Pastel Striped Dress - Etsy - This dress is one of my all time favorite Etsy purchases. Its a lovely cut, comfy summer fabric and the most beautiful colour palette.  "Pastel Stripe" is one of my regular keyword searches when trawling the vintage section of Etsy. 

3 comments:

  1. love those sandals but it sucks you fell in them. I have some pretty shoes like that with a similar platform heel and I always manage to slide and roll my ankle in them but I refuse to let them go!
    best of luck with your wardrobe reduction tho :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe surreal, passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    PS And, yes, I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.

    ReplyDelete