Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 9 November 2014

I HAD THE FEVER BUT THE FEVER IS GONE


Am I allowed to say I really love my own outfit? Because I really love this look. I have been obsessing over a pastel, athletic aesthetic and feel like I have nailed it with this one. It combines my love of cute pastels with a bit more of a harder edge (tough girl look). Its definitely  a proud personal style moment. xo


Twisted Gold Hoop Earrings - H&M
Gold Shark Tooth Chunky Chain - Colette




Peach pleather athletic shorts - Sportsgirl - At some point over some Summer, I was planning on purchasing a pair of the pastel American Apparel running shorts. I walked into Sportsgirl about a month ago (pre shopping ban) and saw these sitting on the sales rack. I raced over to them, desperately hoping they wouldn't be genuine leather. My wishes came true and I had to have them. 

Nike Pink Benassi JDI Sliders - Birthday present from the lovely Mel xx - I first saw the slider/sock combo on Lazy Oaf's instagram and really liked the style. As you may know, I am sock obsessed and like to wear cute socks with everything :). I had them sitting in my ASOS wishlist for ages but they sold out in my size before I got around to purchasing them (thankful for clever and excellent friends). These sliders are possibly the most comfy footwear I have owned, they are amazing, although I did receive a lot of looks of confusion from people on the street hah!





No comments:

Post a Comment