Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 14 December 2014

I AIN'T NO HOLLABACK GIRL



I don't really have anything exciting to report on at the moment, life has just been packing and throwing things away and feeling brain fried. It feels like no matter how much I pack and throw away there is still a never ending pile to work through. I haven been more ruthless than I have been before with throwing things away but because of limited time I think that once I get to Newcastle I will need to go through my wardrobe again and do a more thorough clean out. xo


Chunky Silver Chain - Vintage



White Pleated Midi Skirt - Vintage




2 comments:

  1. Definitely channeling Gwen there! You look amazing, I love your hair!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really like your outfit, especially your sneakers look great. :)
    Are they comfy without any socks?

    ReplyDelete