Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 14 December 2015

EVERYTHING IS A BETTER CHANGE


Over the weekend my partner and I went and looked at some rental properties, we are looking at getting a unit a bit closer to town and closer to the beach (yay!). I've made the huge mistake of falling madly love with a place that we have applied for...I've been day dreaming about setting it up to be my perfect pastel wonderland and now I have to sit back and wait patiently with all of my fingers and toes crossed. Hopefully my next post will be one of excitement and not a real estate induced broken heart.

In the theme of interior decorating I did my first DIY update on a glossy black mirror that I have had forever (I might post a pic next week). It's currently setting in a gorgeous shade of pastel mint, it was actually a lot easier than I expected and is making me want to maybe try my hand at a few more DIY furniture updates. I've always wanted to paint my desk pastel pink so that might be a project I'll get into pretty soon.

I really need to also get stuck back into my sewing, I'm not in a rut with it, the total opposite in fact. Since I got back from Tokyo I am feeling over inspired, I don't know if that makes a lot of sense. I think being there made me feel so inspired and made me want to do so many creative projects that I am procrastinating by daydreaming about all the millions of things I want to do but not actually getting anything done. Time for some lists and time management! xx






3 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially your purse! And best of luck with your application, hope you get in
    and best of luck with all your sewing projects!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like Alice from Wonderland :)) nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! All the best to you.http://awriter.org/freshessayscom/

    ReplyDelete