Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 16 October 2016

DOWN AT THE ROLLER RINK


I really didn't mean to leave it so long between posts but life gets busy and this just fell by the wayside. It always really impresses me when someone has kept a blog (outfit blog) going for a really long time because it seems to be something that is pretty easy to lose the motivation for. One of the trickiest things has been not having a camera, I always feel like a hassle asking someone else to take photos and trying to organise a camera. Buttttt ... after nearly two years of having a camera with a broken lens it was finally repaired, thanks to my excellent partner.

A lot has happened since my last post, I moved closer to the beach, I decided to go back to studying, I quit smoking and the most wonderful thing of all, my best friend asked me to marry him. This year is turning out to be the greatest year of my life so far, it seems crazy to think in a few months it will be two years since I left Melbourne. 

I've found it tricky getting a life balance since starting uni and have pretty much removed a social life in order to achieve the marks I want. My beautiful friend Mel came up from Melbourne to visit for a few days and it was so nice to get away from the study and just enjoy each others company. For my next two outfit posts she will be joining me. 

All the best intentions of more posts to come xx

Be Mine Candy Heart Earrings - purchased in Japan (check out my youtube video for the details)

Lazy Oaf Frilly Hearts Tshirt - Lazy Oaf you can also get this one on asos

Black perforated bag - Kmart
I purchased this bag purely to use a way to showcase my growing pin collection :)

PINS
My little pony pin and Polly Pocket Pins - Jade Boylan 
Donut Snake, Pink Soy Sauce Fish and Pizza Box Pins - Dylan Jones
Lolita Heart Glasses, Mermaid Shell, Heart Lollipop - Darling Distraction
Girl Gang and Strawberry Bunny Pin - Lucky Dip Club
(You can watch my youtube video unboxing a Lucky Dip Club box here..)
Gem of Gem and the Holograms pin - Unicorn Rockstar

There are more pins on there that you can't see so I may do a more in depth pin post at a later date. 



Gingham Pineapple Skirt - Lazy Oaf
"Ice Cream" Blazer Mid - Nike - These are quickstrike product from last year so don't fall in love with them as they will be impossible to track down. These cuties came in pink, mint and blue and have the waffle swoosh. Inside is covered in a sprinkle print which is absolutely adorable, these were released in a mens size curve so I was really grateful for having big clod hoppers (large feet)



And introducing my darling friend Mel x


Sunglasses - Sportsgirl
Lilac Tee - Uniqlo
Lilac Jumper - Gorman


Holographic Tote Bag - Sportsgirl
Purple enamel ring - Lily and The Weasel


Superga White Platform Sneakers - Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment