Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 14 November 2016

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD



Little video to go with my outfit post, wanted to show how cute these " Stairway to heaven" stairs are. Not a lot to write about this week, I haven't started on any creative projects as yet but am really enjoying relaxing and watching Stranger Things. I am late to the party but obviously was trying to focus on uni work and I was without home internet for four months, which meant no netflix :(. Apart from Stranger Things is there anything I must watch? Let me know your current favourites xx



Clam Shell Earrings - Swimmer Japan

Rainbow Knitted T-Shirt - Lazy Oaf




Heart Overall Dress - Valfre



Metallic Gold Ox - Converse
Mermaid Crew Socks - Sportsgirl

Photography by Kye Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment